The goal is to make innovative modifications that can make an outstanding difference in your existing service or product without the significant investment required to build something up from scratch.
- Your company already has a great product or service, and you want to solidify your market position or get ahead of a strong competitor.
- You have a product or service, and the end of its market is already within sight.
- The market is too tough and your ROI does not live up to your desires.
- You have an amazing product or service, but it faces a stumbling block that prevents it from being an indisputable game changer.
- You have a breakthrough idea and would benefit from an additional feature to easily introduce it to the market.
- Marketing activities are greatly simplified, while boosting the return on investment significantly.
- Offers the opportunity to acquire a new or greater market share that was not economically feasible before.
Note: no innovation is ever-green, thus bear in mind, that we can take on the market for a while, however, your competitors will start offering “similar” solutions sooner or later.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) – which contributed an estimated $3.8 billion to Amazon’s revenues in 2013 –, came from an “ordinary” employee who had a vision about using the company’s infrastructure and selling virtual servers as services. Since then cloud services have become widespread…
For examples of our work, please visit our Records and UMS page.